This is a role for someone who can nurture and treasure a great creative concept, and make it sing through craft and attention to detail. Sometimes that’ll be through animated/moving image mediums – whether that’s content for social, targeted digital spaces (online, OOH), or TV. Sometimes that’ll be through printed elements such as DM and event collateral.
The right candidate will have 4-5 years experience or more, and a book full of work that demonstrates their command of programmes like After Effects, Premiere Cut Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop.
by category: everything from travel, financial services & construction, to fashion & the 3rd Sector
by location: global brands, Bristol-based entrepreneurs, and everything in-between
by channel: we deliver into all of them – the creative idea always comes first
Experience in these categories/channels is a bonus, but not a deal-breaker for a candidate with the right skill-sets and attitude.
The role reports to our Creative Partner (one of our Founders). We’re a small team with big ambitions (between us we’re ex-Ogilvy, iris, Zenith Optimedia, and JWT) and we’re looking for someone who’s excited by the prospect of coming on a journey with us. The right candidate will relish getting fully stuck in and taking ownership, and working in an informal atmosphere with a team of people who take care of each other and love what they do.
– Location: central Bristol
– Salary: dependent on experience
– Hours: 40-hour week
– Holiday: 22 days per annum, rises to (up to) 25 based on tenure
– pension contributions above mandatory
– bonus – annual, based on performance (yours and the businesses)
– flexible working – we work together so we’re mainly studio-based – some days are longer and some days are shorter, but balance is important to us and we’re flexible when we can be.